mbox series

[v2,00/51] add features for host-based flow management

Message ID 20200701065212.41391-1-ajit.khaparde@broadcom.com (mailing list archive)
Headers show
Series add features for host-based flow management | expand

Message

Ajit Khaparde July 1, 2020, 6:51 a.m. UTC
This patchset introduces support for VF representors, flow
counters and on-chip exact match flows.
Also implements the driver hook for the rte_flow_query API.

v1->v2:
 - update commit message
 - rebase patches against latest changes in the tree
 - fix signed-off-by tags
 - update release notes

Ajit Khaparde (1):
  doc: update release notes

Jay Ding (5):
  net/bnxt: implement support for TCAM access
  net/bnxt: support two level priority for TCAMs
  net/bnxt: add external action alloc and free
  net/bnxt: implement IF tables set and get
  net/bnxt: add global config set and get APIs

Kishore Padmanabha (8):
  net/bnxt: integrate with the latest tf core changes
  net/bnxt: add support for if table processing
  net/bnxt: disable Tx vector mode if truflow is enabled
  net/bnxt: add index opcode and operand to mapper table
  net/bnxt: add support for global resource templates
  net/bnxt: add support for internal exact match entries
  net/bnxt: add support for conditional execution of mapper tables
  net/bnxt: add VF-rep and stat templates

Lance Richardson (1):
  net/bnxt: initialize parent PF information

Michael Wildt (7):
  net/bnxt: add multi device support
  net/bnxt: update multi device design support
  net/bnxt: multiple device implementation
  net/bnxt: update identifier with remap support
  net/bnxt: update RM with residual checker
  net/bnxt: update table get to use new design
  net/bnxt: add TF register and unregister

Mike Baucom (1):
  net/bnxt: add support for internal encap records

Peter Spreadborough (7):
  net/bnxt: add support for exact match
  net/bnxt: modify EM insert and delete to use HWRM direct
  net/bnxt: support EM and TCAM lookup with table scope
  net/bnxt: remove table scope from session
  net/bnxt: add HCAPI interface support
  net/bnxt: update RM to support HCAPI only
  net/bnxt: add support for EEM System memory

Randy Schacher (2):
  net/bnxt: add core changes for EM and EEM lookups
  net/bnxt: align CFA resources with RM

Shahaji Bhosle (2):
  net/bnxt: support bulk table get and mirror
  net/bnxt: support two-level priority for TCAMs

Somnath Kotur (7):
  net/bnxt: add basic infrastructure for VF representors
  net/bnxt: add support for VF-reps data path
  net/bnxt: get IDs for VF-Rep endpoint
  net/bnxt: parse representor along with other dev-args
  net/bnxt: create default flow rules for the VF-rep conduit
  net/bnxt: add ULP Flow counter Manager
  net/bnxt: add support for count action in flow query

Venkat Duvvuru (10):
  net/bnxt: modify port db dev interface
  net/bnxt: get port and function info
  net/bnxt: add support for hwrm port phy qcaps
  net/bnxt: modify port db to handle more info
  net/bnxt: enable port MAC qcfg command for trusted VF
  net/bnxt: enhancements for port db
  net/bnxt: manage VF to VFR conduit
  net/bnxt: fill mapper parameters with default rules info
  net/bnxt: add port default rules for ingress and egress
  net/bnxt: fill cfa action in the Tx descriptor

 config/common_base                            |    1 +
 doc/guides/rel_notes/release_20_08.rst        |   10 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/Makefile                     |    8 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt.h                       |  121 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_ethdev.c                |  519 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_hwrm.c                  |  122 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_hwrm.h                  |    7 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_reps.c                  |  773 +++
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_reps.h                  |   45 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_rxr.c                   |   39 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_rxr.h                   |    1 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_txq.h                   |    2 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_txr.c                   |   18 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/Makefile               |   10 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/cfa_p40_hw.h           |  781 +++
 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/cfa_p40_tbl.h          |  303 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa.h            |  276 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_defs.h       |  672 +++
 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_p4.c         |  399 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_p4.h         |  467 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/hsi_struct_def_dpdk.h        | 3091 ++++++++--
 drivers/net/bnxt/meson.build                  |   21 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/Makefile             |   29 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/bitalloc.c           |  107 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/bitalloc.h           |    5 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/cfa_resource_types.h |  293 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/hwrm_tf.h            |  995 +---
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/ll.c                 |   52 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/ll.h                 |   46 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/lookup3.h            |    1 -
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/stack.c              |   10 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/stack.h              |   10 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_common.h          |   43 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_core.c            | 1495 +++--
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_core.h            |  874 ++-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device.c          |  271 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device.h          |  650 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device_p4.c       |  147 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device_p4.h       |  104 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em.c              |  515 --
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em.h              |  492 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_common.c       | 1048 ++++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_common.h       |  134 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_host.c         |  531 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_internal.c     |  352 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_system.c       |  533 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_ext_flow_handle.h |   12 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_global_cfg.c      |  199 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_global_cfg.h      |  170 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_identifier.c      |  186 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_identifier.h      |  147 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_if_tbl.c          |  178 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_if_tbl.h          |  236 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_msg.c             | 1681 +++---
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_msg.h             |  409 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_resources.h       |  531 --
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_rm.c              | 3840 +++---------
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_rm.h              |  554 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_session.c         |  776 +++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_session.h         |  565 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tbl.c      |   63 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tbl.h      |  240 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tcam.c     |   63 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tcam.h     |  239 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tbl.c             | 1930 +-----
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tbl.h             |  469 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tcam.c            |  430 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tcam.h            |  360 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_util.c            |  176 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_util.h            |   98 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tfp.c                |   33 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tfp.h                |  153 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/Makefile              |    2 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/bnxt_tf_common.h      |   16 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/bnxt_ulp.c            |  129 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/bnxt_ulp.h            |   35 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/bnxt_ulp_flow.c       |   84 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_def_rules.c       |  385 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_fc_mgr.c          |  596 ++
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_fc_mgr.h          |  163 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_flow_db.c         |   42 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_mapper.c          |  481 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_mapper.h          |    6 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_mark_mgr.c        |   10 +
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_port_db.c         |  235 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_port_db.h         |  122 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_rte_parser.c      |   30 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_act.c |  433 +-
 .../net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_class.c   | 5217 +++++++++++++----
 .../net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_enum.h    |  537 +-
 .../net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_field.h   |  463 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_tbl.c |   85 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_struct.h |   23 +-
 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_utils.c           |    2 +-
 94 files changed, 28009 insertions(+), 11248 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_reps.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_reps.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/cfa_p40_hw.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/cfa_p40_tbl.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_defs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_p4.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_p4.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/cfa_resource_types.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/ll.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/ll.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_common.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device_p4.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device_p4.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_common.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_common.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_host.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_internal.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_system.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_global_cfg.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_global_cfg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_identifier.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_identifier.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_if_tbl.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_if_tbl.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_session.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tbl.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tbl.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tcam.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tcam.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tcam.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tcam.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_util.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_util.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_def_rules.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_fc_mgr.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_fc_mgr.h

Comments

Ajit Khaparde July 1, 2020, 2:26 p.m. UTC | #1
On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:52 PM Ajit Khaparde <ajit.khaparde@broadcom.com>
wrote:

> This patchset introduces support for VF representors, flow
> counters and on-chip exact match flows.
> Also implements the driver hook for the rte_flow_query API.
>
> v1->v2:
>  - update commit message
>  - rebase patches against latest changes in the tree
>  - fix signed-off-by tags
>  - update release notes
>

Applied to dpdk-next-net-brcm. Thanks

>
> Ajit Khaparde (1):
>   doc: update release notes
>
> Jay Ding (5):
>   net/bnxt: implement support for TCAM access
>   net/bnxt: support two level priority for TCAMs
>   net/bnxt: add external action alloc and free
>   net/bnxt: implement IF tables set and get
>   net/bnxt: add global config set and get APIs
>
> Kishore Padmanabha (8):
>   net/bnxt: integrate with the latest tf core changes
>   net/bnxt: add support for if table processing
>   net/bnxt: disable Tx vector mode if truflow is enabled
>   net/bnxt: add index opcode and operand to mapper table
>   net/bnxt: add support for global resource templates
>   net/bnxt: add support for internal exact match entries
>   net/bnxt: add support for conditional execution of mapper tables
>   net/bnxt: add VF-rep and stat templates
>
> Lance Richardson (1):
>   net/bnxt: initialize parent PF information
>
> Michael Wildt (7):
>   net/bnxt: add multi device support
>   net/bnxt: update multi device design support
>   net/bnxt: multiple device implementation
>   net/bnxt: update identifier with remap support
>   net/bnxt: update RM with residual checker
>   net/bnxt: update table get to use new design
>   net/bnxt: add TF register and unregister
>
> Mike Baucom (1):
>   net/bnxt: add support for internal encap records
>
> Peter Spreadborough (7):
>   net/bnxt: add support for exact match
>   net/bnxt: modify EM insert and delete to use HWRM direct
>   net/bnxt: support EM and TCAM lookup with table scope
>   net/bnxt: remove table scope from session
>   net/bnxt: add HCAPI interface support
>   net/bnxt: update RM to support HCAPI only
>   net/bnxt: add support for EEM System memory
>
> Randy Schacher (2):
>   net/bnxt: add core changes for EM and EEM lookups
>   net/bnxt: align CFA resources with RM
>
> Shahaji Bhosle (2):
>   net/bnxt: support bulk table get and mirror
>   net/bnxt: support two-level priority for TCAMs
>
> Somnath Kotur (7):
>   net/bnxt: add basic infrastructure for VF representors
>   net/bnxt: add support for VF-reps data path
>   net/bnxt: get IDs for VF-Rep endpoint
>   net/bnxt: parse representor along with other dev-args
>   net/bnxt: create default flow rules for the VF-rep conduit
>   net/bnxt: add ULP Flow counter Manager
>   net/bnxt: add support for count action in flow query
>
> Venkat Duvvuru (10):
>   net/bnxt: modify port db dev interface
>   net/bnxt: get port and function info
>   net/bnxt: add support for hwrm port phy qcaps
>   net/bnxt: modify port db to handle more info
>   net/bnxt: enable port MAC qcfg command for trusted VF
>   net/bnxt: enhancements for port db
>   net/bnxt: manage VF to VFR conduit
>   net/bnxt: fill mapper parameters with default rules info
>   net/bnxt: add port default rules for ingress and egress
>   net/bnxt: fill cfa action in the Tx descriptor
>
>  config/common_base                            |    1 +
>  doc/guides/rel_notes/release_20_08.rst        |   10 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/Makefile                     |    8 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt.h                       |  121 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_ethdev.c                |  519 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_hwrm.c                  |  122 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_hwrm.h                  |    7 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_reps.c                  |  773 +++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_reps.h                  |   45 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_rxr.c                   |   39 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_rxr.h                   |    1 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_txq.h                   |    2 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_txr.c                   |   18 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/Makefile               |   10 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/cfa_p40_hw.h           |  781 +++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/cfa_p40_tbl.h          |  303 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa.h            |  276 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_defs.h       |  672 +++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_p4.c         |  399 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_p4.h         |  467 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/hsi_struct_def_dpdk.h        | 3091 ++++++++--
>  drivers/net/bnxt/meson.build                  |   21 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/Makefile             |   29 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/bitalloc.c           |  107 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/bitalloc.h           |    5 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/cfa_resource_types.h |  293 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/hwrm_tf.h            |  995 +---
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/ll.c                 |   52 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/ll.h                 |   46 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/lookup3.h            |    1 -
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/stack.c              |   10 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/stack.h              |   10 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_common.h          |   43 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_core.c            | 1495 +++--
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_core.h            |  874 ++-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device.c          |  271 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device.h          |  650 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device_p4.c       |  147 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device_p4.h       |  104 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em.c              |  515 --
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em.h              |  492 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_common.c       | 1048 ++++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_common.h       |  134 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_host.c         |  531 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_internal.c     |  352 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_system.c       |  533 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_ext_flow_handle.h |   12 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_global_cfg.c      |  199 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_global_cfg.h      |  170 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_identifier.c      |  186 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_identifier.h      |  147 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_if_tbl.c          |  178 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_if_tbl.h          |  236 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_msg.c             | 1681 +++---
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_msg.h             |  409 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_resources.h       |  531 --
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_rm.c              | 3840 +++---------
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_rm.h              |  554 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_session.c         |  776 +++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_session.h         |  565 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tbl.c      |   63 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tbl.h      |  240 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tcam.c     |   63 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tcam.h     |  239 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tbl.c             | 1930 +-----
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tbl.h             |  469 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tcam.c            |  430 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tcam.h            |  360 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_util.c            |  176 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_util.h            |   98 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tfp.c                |   33 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tfp.h                |  153 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/Makefile              |    2 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/bnxt_tf_common.h      |   16 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/bnxt_ulp.c            |  129 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/bnxt_ulp.h            |   35 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/bnxt_ulp_flow.c       |   84 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_def_rules.c       |  385 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_fc_mgr.c          |  596 ++
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_fc_mgr.h          |  163 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_flow_db.c         |   42 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_mapper.c          |  481 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_mapper.h          |    6 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_mark_mgr.c        |   10 +
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_port_db.c         |  235 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_port_db.h         |  122 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_rte_parser.c      |   30 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_act.c |  433 +-
>  .../net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_class.c   | 5217 +++++++++++++----
>  .../net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_enum.h    |  537 +-
>  .../net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_field.h   |  463 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_db_tbl.c |   85 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_template_struct.h |   23 +-
>  drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_utils.c           |    2 +-
>  94 files changed, 28009 insertions(+), 11248 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_reps.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/bnxt_reps.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/Makefile
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/cfa_p40_hw.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/cfa_p40_tbl.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_defs.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_p4.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/hcapi/hcapi_cfa_p4.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/cfa_resource_types.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/ll.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/ll.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_common.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device_p4.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_device_p4.h
>  delete mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_common.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_common.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_host.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_internal.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_em_system.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_global_cfg.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_global_cfg.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_identifier.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_identifier.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_if_tbl.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_if_tbl.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_session.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tbl.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tbl.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tcam.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_shadow_tcam.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tcam.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_tcam.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_util.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_core/tf_util.h
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_def_rules.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_fc_mgr.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/net/bnxt/tf_ulp/ulp_fc_mgr.h
>
> --
> 2.21.1 (Apple Git-122.3)
>
>
Ferruh Yigit July 1, 2020, 9:31 p.m. UTC | #2
On 7/1/2020 3:26 PM, Ajit Khaparde wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:52 PM Ajit Khaparde <ajit.khaparde@broadcom.com>
> wrote:
> 
>> This patchset introduces support for VF representors, flow
>> counters and on-chip exact match flows.
>> Also implements the driver hook for the rte_flow_query API.
>>
>> v1->v2:
>>  - update commit message
>>  - rebase patches against latest changes in the tree
>>  - fix signed-off-by tags
>>  - update release notes
>>
> 
> Applied to dpdk-next-net-brcm. Thanks

Hi Ajit,

Build is failing, patchwork also reports these build errors [1], can you please
check?

[1]
http://mails.dpdk.org/archives/test-report/2020-July/140070.html