[0/2] net/failsafe: support runtime queue setup
mbox series

Message ID 1535731778-28288-1-git-send-email-arybchenko@solarflare.com
Headers show
Series
  • net/failsafe: support runtime queue setup
Related show

Message

Andrew Rybchenko Aug. 31, 2018, 4:09 p.m. UTC
The patch series should be applied on top of [1] and [2].

[1] https://patches.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/list/?series=1082
[2] https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/43946/

Ian Dolzhansky (2):
  net/failsafe: support runtime Rx queues setup
  net/failsafe: support runtime Tx queues setup

 doc/guides/nics/features/failsafe.ini  |  2 ++
 doc/guides/rel_notes/release_18_11.rst |  1 +
 drivers/net/failsafe/failsafe_intr.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/failsafe/failsafe_ops.c    | 15 +++++++++++----
 4 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

Comments

Gaëtan Rivet Sept. 19, 2018, 3:02 p.m. UTC | #1
Hi,

for the series,
Acked-by: Gaetan Rivet <gaetan.rivet@6wind.com>

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 05:09:36PM +0100, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
> The patch series should be applied on top of [1] and [2].
> 
> [1] https://patches.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/list/?series=1082
> [2] https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/43946/
> 
> Ian Dolzhansky (2):
>   net/failsafe: support runtime Rx queues setup
>   net/failsafe: support runtime Tx queues setup
> 
>  doc/guides/nics/features/failsafe.ini  |  2 ++
>  doc/guides/rel_notes/release_18_11.rst |  1 +
>  drivers/net/failsafe/failsafe_intr.c   |  2 +-
>  drivers/net/failsafe/failsafe_ops.c    | 15 +++++++++++----
>  4 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
> 
> -- 
> 2.17.1
>
Ferruh Yigit Sept. 21, 2018, 12:29 a.m. UTC | #2
On 9/19/2018 4:02 PM, Gaëtan Rivet wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> for the series,
> Acked-by: Gaetan Rivet <gaetan.rivet@6wind.com>

Series applied to dpdk-next-net/master, thanks.

> 
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 05:09:36PM +0100, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
>> The patch series should be applied on top of [1] and [2].
>>
>> [1] https://patches.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/list/?series=1082
>> [2] https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/43946/
>>
>> Ian Dolzhansky (2):
>>   net/failsafe: support runtime Rx queues setup
>>   net/failsafe: support runtime Tx queues setup
>>
>>  doc/guides/nics/features/failsafe.ini  |  2 ++
>>  doc/guides/rel_notes/release_18_11.rst |  1 +
>>  drivers/net/failsafe/failsafe_intr.c   |  2 +-
>>  drivers/net/failsafe/failsafe_ops.c    | 15 +++++++++++----
>>  4 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
>>
>> -- 
>> 2.17.1
>>
>