[0/3] net/sfc: improve Rx checksumming support
mbox series

Message ID 1531648575-7568-1-git-send-email-arybchenko@solarflare.com
Headers show
Series
  • net/sfc: improve Rx checksumming support
Related show

Message

Andrew Rybchenko July 15, 2018, 9:56 a.m. UTC
Andrew Rybchenko (3):
  net/sfc: move Rx checksum offload check to device level
  net/sfc: fix Rx queue offloads reporting in queue info
  net/sfc: prepare to support Rx datapath without checksum

 drivers/net/sfc/sfc_dp_rx.h        |  1 +
 drivers/net/sfc/sfc_ef10_essb_rx.c |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/sfc/sfc_ef10_rx.c      |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/sfc/sfc_ethdev.c       |  4 +--
 drivers/net/sfc/sfc_rx.c           | 43 +++++++++++++++++++-----------
 5 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

Comments

Ferruh Yigit July 19, 2018, 10:56 a.m. UTC | #1
On 7/15/2018 10:56 AM, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
> Andrew Rybchenko (3):
>   net/sfc: move Rx checksum offload check to device level
>   net/sfc: fix Rx queue offloads reporting in queue info
>   net/sfc: prepare to support Rx datapath without checksum

Hi Andrew,

These conflict with another sfc patchset already applied, would you mind
rebasing the set on top of latest next-net?

Thanks,
ferruh
Andrew Rybchenko July 19, 2018, 4:07 p.m. UTC | #2
On 19.07.2018 13:56, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
> On 7/15/2018 10:56 AM, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
>> Andrew Rybchenko (3):
>>    net/sfc: move Rx checksum offload check to device level
>>    net/sfc: fix Rx queue offloads reporting in queue info
>>    net/sfc: prepare to support Rx datapath without checksum
> Hi Andrew,
>
> These conflict with another sfc patchset already applied, would you mind
> rebasing the set on top of latest next-net?

Hi Ferruh,

yes, of course.

Thanks,
Andrew.
Andrew Rybchenko July 19, 2018, 4:28 p.m. UTC | #3
On 19.07.2018 19:07, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
> On 19.07.2018 13:56, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
>> On 7/15/2018 10:56 AM, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
>>> Andrew Rybchenko (3):
>>>    net/sfc: move Rx checksum offload check to device level
>>>    net/sfc: fix Rx queue offloads reporting in queue info
>>>    net/sfc: prepare to support Rx datapath without checksum
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> These conflict with another sfc patchset already applied, would you mind
>> rebasing the set on top of latest next-net?
>
> Hi Ferruh,
>
> yes, of course.

It looks like it is already applied and pushed to next-net:
http://git.dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-net/commit/?id=bd3c7e3f7eb54325aeffefe91c269a58dc63de9a
http://git.dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-net/commit/?id=607b9ecf2354aeeacb52121c4f3b4f9ad1cc907c
http://git.dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-net/commit/?id=b0cd127737030859fca09c68a366f6a1c43ba6d1

If so, I'm not sure that I understand the request.

Andrew.
Ferruh Yigit July 20, 2018, 8:55 a.m. UTC | #4
On 7/19/2018 5:28 PM, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
> On 19.07.2018 19:07, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
>> On 19.07.2018 13:56, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
>>> On 7/15/2018 10:56 AM, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
>>>> Andrew Rybchenko (3):
>>>>    net/sfc: move Rx checksum offload check to device level
>>>>    net/sfc: fix Rx queue offloads reporting in queue info
>>>>    net/sfc: prepare to support Rx datapath without checksum
>>> Hi Andrew,
>>>
>>> These conflict with another sfc patchset already applied, would you mind
>>> rebasing the set on top of latest next-net?
>>
>> Hi Ferruh,
>>
>> yes, of course.
> 
> It looks like it is already applied and pushed to next-net:
> http://git.dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-net/commit/?id=bd3c7e3f7eb54325aeffefe91c269a58dc63de9a
> http://git.dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-net/commit/?id=607b9ecf2354aeeacb52121c4f3b4f9ad1cc907c
> http://git.dpdk.org/next/dpdk-next-net/commit/?id=b0cd127737030859fca09c68a366f6a1c43ba6d1
> 
> If so, I'm not sure that I understand the request.

My bad, pathset is OK and applied, thanks.
Ferruh Yigit July 20, 2018, 8:56 a.m. UTC | #5
On 7/15/2018 10:56 AM, Andrew Rybchenko wrote:
> Andrew Rybchenko (3):
>   net/sfc: move Rx checksum offload check to device level
>   net/sfc: fix Rx queue offloads reporting in queue info
>   net/sfc: prepare to support Rx datapath without checksum

Series applied to dpdk-next-net/master, thanks.